CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-26T22:01:22+00:002005 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-26T22:01:22+00:00
- COMPUTERIZED ENGINE ANALYSIS – RUNS ROUGH
- CYLINDER HEAD GASKET – Remove and Replace – V6,RWD removal, Both – [Includes: Remove carbon and check surfaces for warpage. Includes (where applicable): Adjust idle speed, Ignition timing, Valves and clean and adjust Spark Plugs.]
- FLUSH COOLANT SYSTEM, CHECK HOSES AND CLAMPS, TEST FOR LEAKS, CHECK THERMOSTAT.
- TRANSMISSION FLUID EXCHANGE
- BALL JOINT – Remove and Replace – Upper,Both – [Serviced with Control Arm. DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- FUEL TANK – Remove and Replace – 4WD – [Includes: Drain and fill.]
- (Combination) – FUEL TANK – Clean All Applicable Models
- STANDARD FRONT BRAKE SERVICE
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- HUB BEARING – Remove and Replace – Front,One Side
BILL M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/25/2020